Monday, August 20, 2007

Summary


While I am glad to have learned about some opportunities on the web, this was just not a productive activity for me. I feel like the kids in high school who hated class because it meant nothing to them and the process didn't teach them anything. (they would probably do quite well on this exercise!!) "Exploring" is not my best way of learning. I like specific instructions before I start to experiment. And as I mentioned a few times in my blog, I had some philosophical differences with the purpose of these tools. I treasure my privacy, and don't care to share with the world. So cluttering up the virtual universe with pointless data just isn't my cup of tea. But at least now I have a better idea of what all those people are doing on the internet upstairs!

1 comment:

MaryKM said...

really ... how do you truly feel about this. :)